DrupalCampCT is the annual free conference for the Drupal community of Connecticut and surrounding New England states and beyond. This year, our conference will be held on August 23, 2014 at Luce Hall at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
What is a DrupalCamp?
DrupalCamps are unconference-style Drupal training events founded in the style of BarCamp. DrupalCamps, like BarCamps, are open, participatory workshop events, the organization and content of which is provided by participants.
DrupalCampCT includes a keynote presentation, several breakout sessions of prepared presentations and impromptu discussions, and plenty of time for networking with other Drupalists. Attendees are provided with coffee and bagels in the morning and a free lunch at mid-day.
- 8:00am: Coffee and networking
- 8:30am: Welcoming remarks
- 9:00am: Breakout Session 1
- 10:00am: Breakout Session 2
- 11:00am: Breakout Session 3
- 12:00pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm: Keynote Presentation
- 2:30pm: Breakout Session 4
- 3:30pm: Breakout Session 5
- 4:30pm: Breakout Session 6
Note: This schedule is subject to change; the final schedule will be set a few days before the camp.
What to Bring
Bring materials to help you learn and to help you network at DrupalCampCT.
- A laptop, iPad, netbook, etc. (Don't forget your power adapter.)
- A notebook and pen
- Business cards
- A smile and all your Drupal love
Stay in touch
We'll keep you informed as the organization and content of DrupalCamp develops, and we'd love to have you take part in that discussion. Follow us on Twitter or join us on groups.drupal.org to stay in touch, join the conversation, and get all the latest DrupalCampCT information.