In August of 2013, we held the fourth annual DrupalCampCT at Yale University offering a full-day event centered on the open-source content management system Drupal with no costs to attendees. DrupalCampCT 2013 included knowledgeable speakers; educational workshops; impromptu birds-of-a-feather sessions; an entertaining and informative keynote speaker; free breakfast; free lunch; raffled prizes; and invaluable opportunities for attendees to network with other Drupalists in and around the Nutmeg State. DrupalCampCT 2013 was an incredible success thanks to excellent presenters, generous sponsors and an enthusiastic community. The event educated and inspired the Drupal community in Connecticut, and our community is stronger as a result.
We are presently organizing our fifth DrupalCamp in Connecticut to be held at Yale University on August 23, 2014, and are looking for sponsors for this year's event. We would appreciate your help to make this fantastic community event happen. DrupalCamps are an important part of the Drupal community. We appreciate that your support of DrupalCamps shows your respect for the value that community brings to Drupal as an open-source project. We appreciate that your support of DrupalCamps contributes to creating the tremendous Drupal community from which we all benefit and the exceptional Drupal product which that community is able to produce.
The minimum contribution needed to be listed as a sponsor of our event is $100. As last year, this year we plan to recognize organizations by acknowledging three levels of sponsorship:
- Platinum: contributions of $300 or more,
- Gold: contributions of $200 or more and less than $300,
- and Silver: contributions of $100 or more and less than $200.
For your sponsorship you will receive:
- your logo and a 100 word description of the services and products you offer displayed on our DrupalCampCT 2014 website at 2014.drupalcampct.org with a placement and/or logo size which distinguishes your contribution at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level of sponsorship,
- your logo displayed on an 8.5 x 11" page in a prominent location at DrupalCampCT 2014 with recognition of a Platinum, Gold or Silver level of sponsorship,
- an acknowledgment of your contribution at the DrupalCampCT 2014 opening session and/or prior to the DrupalCampCt 2014 keynote presentation session with recognition of a Platinum, Gold or Silver level of sponsorship,
- and the gratitude of up to 250 participants.
Additionally, there will be a table for flyers, business cards, and other literature and giveaways to be displayed, and where you or a representative can greet attendees.
Additional donations of prizes to be raffled off to attendees (e.g., Drupal books, t-shirts) are appreciated as well.
Our previous three DrupalCamps have been well attended. We expect the same level of enthusiasm this year. We will be accepting up to 250 registrations. DrupalCampCT 2014, a full-day, no-cost event, will be held on August 23rd at Luce Hall at Yale University in New Haven, CT. All attendees, including attendees from sponsoring organizations, must register in advance for free at 2014.drupalcampct.org. We expect attendees to be a good mix of experienced Drupalists along with newcomers to Drupal--- including developers, themers, content managers and project leaders, as well as consultants, corporate professionals, academics and passionate hobbyists.
This year, as last year, the process of becoming a sponsor of DrupalCampCT (described in detail on our website at 2014.drupalcampct.org/content/become-sponsor) is well streamlined.
To become a sponsor of DrupalCampCT:
- First, register on our website at 2014.drupalcampct.org.
- Second, create a sponsor page by clicking on the Become a Sponsor link on the right sidebar of the website. (Note, this link will not be displayed until you have registered and signed into the website.)
- Third, add your company information, logo and contact information to the sponsor page. Choose a level of sponsorship to specify the amount you wish to donate to our DrupalCamp. List any non-monetary donations (e.g. shirts or books to be raffled off to attendees) you will be shipping to us.
- And finally, shortly after you save your sponsor page, you will be contacted by Mark A. Friedman, our sponsorship coordinator, who will verify your intention to become a sponsor, let you know how to get your contribution to us, and publish your information on our website.
For additional information on being a sponsor of DrupalCampCT 2014, please visit our sponsorship information page at 2014.drupalcampct.org/content/sponsorship-information, or contact Mark A. Friedman, our sponsorship coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on DrupalCampCT, please visit our website at 2014.drupalcampct.org. We will be continuously adding new information to the site as we continue to plan the Camp.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Mark A. Friedman